ADEME undertakes to make its websites, Intranet sites, Extranet sites and mobile applications, etc. accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005. To this end, it implements the following strategy and actions:
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.ademe.fr/.
Pending the performance of an audit, the website https://www.ademe.fr/ is in partial compliance with the French General Accessibility Guidelines (RGAA) version 4.1. The non-compliances and/or waivers are listed below.
The compliance audit conducted by the company « Empreinte Digitale » revealed that :
- 59.62% of the RGAA criteria were respected.
After corrections by the development team:
- 96.15% of the RGAA criteria were respected.
The average compliance rate of the online service is 99% (optional information).
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons.
Only the non-conformities judged with the greatest impact and present in significant quantities in the sample pages are listed. On request, the complete audit results can be provided.
- Some inline frames do not have a title.
- Some texts do not have a sufficient contrast ratio with their background.
- Some links have irrelevant titles.
- Some contextual changes are not properly notified to users.
- The site’s source code contains errors.
- Some words or expressions are in English without any indication of the language change in the source code.
- Some tags are used for presentation purposes only.
- Some titles are not correctly implemented.
- Some lists are not correctly implemented.
- Some office documents on the site are not accessible and do not have an accessible version.
Waivers for disproportionate workload
Content not subject to accessibility requirements
The accessibility of the YouTube video player has been waived as third-party content.
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was drawn up on 20/05/2021. It has been updated following corrections made by the development team on 01/07/2022.
- Technologies used to create the website: WordPress.
- User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to verify accessibility.
- Web page testing was carried out with the following combinations of web browsers and screen readers: Firefox et NVDA ; Safari et VoiceOver ; Firefox et Jaws.
- The following tools were used in the assessment: Colour Contrast Analyser ; Extension « Web Developer » ; Extension « Assistant RGAA » ; Extension « WCAG Contrast checker » ; Extension « ARC Toolkit » ; Extension « HeadingsMap » ; Developer tools built into the Firefox browser; W3C HTML Validator.
- Website pages subject to compliance checks:
Home page: https://www.ademe.fr/
Site map: https://www.ademe.fr/plan-du-site/
Mentions légales: https://www.ademe.fr/mentions-legales/
Notre organisation: https://www.ademe.fr/lagence/notre-organisation/
Nos métiers: https://www.ademe.fr/lagence/nos-metiers/
Accompagner et mobiliser: https://www.ademe.fr/nos-missions/accompagner-et-mobiliser/
L’ADEME en région: https://www.ademe.fr/les-territoires-en-transition/lademe-en-region/
Entreprise (page profil): https://www.ademe.fr/entreprise/
Page défi de la transition : énergies: https://www.ademe.fr/les-defis-de-la-transition/energies/
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you may contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form. To do this, you should send a message to the following email address: email@example.com.
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have made a report to the website manager concerning a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing content or services on the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the National Ombudsman (Défenseur des droits) (https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- Contact your regional Ombudsman (https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- Send a letter by post (free, no stamp required) Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07