This document summarizes the actions of member countries and the activities in all research programs (tasks). According to annual report, 2018 has seen close to 100 GW, more precisely 98 GW, of additional installed PV capacity worldwide, raising the cumulative installed capacity above 500 GW. China, the USA, India and Japan represented the largest markets in 2018.
- Task 1 - Strategic PV Analysis & Outreach
- Task 12 - PV Sustainability
- Task 13 - Performance, Operation and Reliability of PV Systems
- Task 14 - Solar PV in a Future 100 % RES Based Power System
- Task 15 - Enabling Framework for the Acceleration of BIPV
- Task 16 - Solar Resource for High Penetration and Large Scale Applications
- Task 17 - PV and Transport