© MINERVA STUDIO/SHUTTERSTOCK
- arising from the practice of the agency's four vocations: developing knowledge, advising, convincing and assisting with implementation;
- based on a diverse organisation: national central departments with an international outlook and regional divisions;
- in contact with networks of stakeholders, their knowledge and practices.
- take account of all environmental and sustainable development related issues;
- be based on technical as well as economic or financial and sociological elements;
- integrate probable changes, identified during forward-looking discussions;
- exploit all levers to aid decision-making.